NSD has become Calgary's most popular and talked about youth to professional hockey development organization offering year round training both on and off the ice. NSD’s focused and committed approach to specific skill and conditioning programs allow each of NSD's athletes to enhance their own competitive advantages, regardless of level played.
Programs are specially designed and suitable for all ages and skill levels. All aspects of NSD’s hockey programs place a large emphasis on learning explosive stride power, efficiency of movement, speed, agility, quickness, (SAQ) power and proper mechanics. All on-ice and off-ice sessions are instructed by professionally trained NSD staff. NSD's development programs have been categorized as an unparalleled experience.
NSD Hockey Highlights:
- Professional Coaching
- High instructor to player ratios
- Programs for all ages and ability levels
- On-ice and dryland training incorporated into hockey development programs
- Access to world class training facilities and equipment
- Individual and team training available
For more information on NSD Hockey please contact Member Services at 403.201.8788.